(Written by Iulia)
I realize it's been awhile since I've written...I guess I'm experiencing what's called "Blogger's Guilt". I've been wanting to write, but I've just been so busy! Not to mention that at times, I have so many things I could write about, that I almost become overwhelmed and choose not to write about anything.
For now, I'll just write about the things I plan to write more about later :) (Bed time is less than an hour away). To be brief, work has been good. I'm still trying to figure out some aspects of my role, but I really am enjoying it and am also growing in confidence. Married life is wonderfully sweet. I dearly dearly love my husband...Lord thank you so much for this blessing in my life! (Just having him sitting at the desk next to mine [doing his own thing] while I write this blog brings joy to my heart!) Church is great too...we're really enjoying the church family God has brought us into. This weekend was spent with hubby's brother and sister-in-law (I guess my siblings-in-law?) and our nieces. What a sweet time it was to spend with family! That was such a random sequence of thoughts...sorry...I'm in a rush.
I hope to be able to expound on these things soon, but then again, I may not :) Who knows...I might instead finally write that post about green beans I've been thinking about. Really though, by the time I get home from work, I'm too tired to think about blogging...all I really want to do is relax and spend time with my beloved.
Big day at work tomorrow...I'll be at the school from 8:00am to at least 8:30pm. I'm looking forward to the experience though.
Ok this post was only supposed to be a few sentences long...so much for that. Sorry for the randomness and lack of organization.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment