(Written by Iulia)
So Allen had his first day of school today (for those of you that don't know, after spending 6 years studying engineering, he's starting a Ph.D program in child and family development on his way to being a teacher/professor/doing family ministry....I'm so proud of him for following his heart and God's calling!) I'm excited for him to begin this new chapter in his life, but also a bit bummed to not have him home with me. I know that sounds silly, but since we moved here, we've spend almost all of our days together (even while doing our own things, we were still in this same place), and I've loved every minute of it! We truly are blessed to be a couple that can spend hours upon hours together, get along really well, communicate with ease, and have lots of fits of giggles, laughter, and affection with each other. Praise God for the love that He's given us in our marriage! Anyway, all this to say that as silly as it sounds, I miss my hubby while he's at school.
I'm sure Allen will post more about his first day/week of school so I'll leave it at that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment